Terms and Conditions
1. Tour dates and attractions to be visited may change at any time according to the Raja Ampat quickly-changing weather conditions.
2. The price of the tour package may change at any time due to:
- Unstable fuel prices in the Raja Ampat region
- The prices of resorts and villas following the increase or decrease of the US Dollar. Some resorts follow the change of Euro currency rate.
- The prices of all lodgings (resorts/villas/cottages/homestays) generally increases during peak season.
3. Accommodations (resorts or homestays) depend on availability. For instance, if a tour participant was planned to stay at resort A, but it turns out the rooms are fully booked, we will find another resort equal to the first one.
4. If there is a route, activity, or request for additional facilities that are not included in the travel list or tour activities we have provided, tour participants will be charged additional fees.
5. Tour participants are required to pay a deposit of 50% to us by bank transfer. The remaining payment can be paid to us upon arrival in Raja Ampat in cash or by bank transfer.
6. Provisions for children:
- Children under 2 years are not charged for the tour (free of charge).
- 3-5 year olds pay 50% of the tour price.
- Children aged 6 years and older pay the full price (same as adults).
- In the event of cancellation of tour by the participant, the down payment is not refundable.
- In the event of cancellation of tour by the organizer (us), for example due to unreached quota or bad weather, the down payment is 100% refunded.
8. In accordance with Raja Ampat local government regulations, tour participants are required to purchase a PIN (entry permit / PIN) in accordance with the set price. (Indonesian Citizen: IDR 500,000 and Foreigners: IDR 1,000,000). PINs may be purchased by tour participants at specified places. For information on the PIN, you may contact the information section at Sorong airport.
9. Tour participants shall notify our tour organizers or crew whether they carry a dangerous disease or medical history.
10. Tour participants who are pregnant are advised not to take our tour. If you still want to take the tour, you must submit the following terms:
- Medical certificate explaining that the mother and the baby are in good health.
- Make a statement stating that all risks that occur to the mother or her womb are personal responsibility and the tour organizers and crew can not be prosecuted in any way. The statement is made over IDR 6,000 duty stamp and signed by the pregnant mother and her husband, or other member of the family.
11. Tour participants are strictly prohibited from carrying or using drugs or narcotics.
12. Not all tourist attractions permit the use of drones. Violation is a personal responsibility.
13. Tour participants are prohibited from scribbling, fouling, and destroying the nature of Raja Ampat.
14. Participants are required to comply with all rules of Raja Ampat local government. If there is a violation, it is the personal responsibility of the tour participant and can not involve the tour organizer along with the crew.
15. Tour participants are required to send a copy of ID card (national ID card/passport & visa) for the purposes of tourist data collection and insurance coverage while in Raja Ampat.
16. By making a down payment or full payment, the tour participant is deemed to have understood and agreed to all of the above terms and conditions.