JANUARY 2018 TOUR SCHEDULE (OPEN GROUP)
An open group means that tour participants will be united with other participants who do not know each other in a group.
The group consists of 15 people.
Raja Ampat Tour to Wayag & Piaynemo (4 Days 3 Nights)
Date: January 8 – 11, 2018
Meet at the Port of Sorong on January 08, 2018 at 07.30 IEST (Indonesia Eastern Standard Time).
Ferry will depart at 09.00 AM.
- IDR 5,775,000 / person: lodging at a cottage / homestay (rooms equipped with fan & shared bathroom).
- IDR 7,750,000 / person: lodging at a resort / villa (air-conditioned room and bathroom inside).
Destination & Activity:
- Waisai city tour
- Visit the Kabui bay
- Visit Pencil stone
- Visit ancient rock paintings
- Enjoy the view of the Piaynemo islands
- Visit Star lagoon Telaga Bintang
- Snorkel in Arborek area
- Snorkel in Yenbuba area
- Visit Pasir Timbul (a cluster of white sand in the middle of the sea)
- Snorkel in Friwen Wall
- Visit Selpele village
- Visit Conservation station
- Visit Wayag #1 & Wayag #2.
- Two-way ferry ticket
- 3 meals a day
- Speedboat rental + life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment rental
- Snacks & drinks on the boat
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee/donation for the attraction
- Photos (underwater camera available)
- Accident insurance
Package does not include:
- Taxi/motorcycle taxi to and from the port
- Raja Ampat entry permit fee (PIN):
– Indonesia citizens: IDR 500,000
– Foreigners: IDR 1,000,000.
- Tip for tour guide and speedboat crew (any amount will do)
- Personal expenses (eg: buying cigarettes, gifts, etc)
How to Take Our Tours
- For info and reservation, please contact us via WhatsApp +62-812-8888-2991.
- Registration closes on December 20, 2017 or may close earlier if the quota of participants is reached.
- For reservations, participants are required to pay a 50% down payment and the remaining payment can be paid to us upon arrival at Raja Ampat.
Before making a reservation at Raja Ampat Nirwana, please read our Terms & Conditions carefully, as they constitute a contract agreement between Raja Ampat Nirwana and you from the time the booking is made.